Ikisith Teaser

Very unlikely. Ikisith is a very dangerous place, and getting there alone will be an adventure and a half. Content, thus far, is not being designed with the sub 55 in mind.

Very unlikely. Ikisith is a very dangerous place, and getting there alone will be an adventure and a half. Content, thus far, is not being designed with the sub 55 in mind.

figured as much, but i remember a zone in the old kunark, some sort of tower where it was great xp for like levels 8-16 Im getting sick of Blackburrow already, and ive only had this game for a week!

figured as much, but i remember a zone in the old kunark, some sort of tower where it was great xp for like levels 8-16 Im getting sick of Blackburrow already, and ive only had this game for a week!

Try moving around a bit. Depending on your level, cazic thule, warrens, or shrouded isle are dungeons that would be good alternatives, and there are several outdoor zones that also overlap with Blackburrow.

So pumped for this... Honestly all I ask is that the unnecessarily large, inconvenient boat be fully implemented in all it's glory.. I'll never forgive **** for ditching it (and all the boats for that matter) on live.

So pumped for this... Honestly all I ask is that the unnecessarily large, inconvenient boat be fully implemented in all it's glory.. I'll never forgive **** for ditching it (and all the boats for that matter) on live.
Was a cop-out because they didn't know how to fix them

sounds absolutely great. seems like i have waited for this for a while, pretty badass i must say.

For some reason I have this image of sailing into fironia vie on those huge boats in my mind.

And I bet I am not the only one who interpreted "it comes" as it's here now and not "It's coming soon"

You need to use your SOD decoder ring. Statements that sound like they mean now, means coming soon not coming now, it can range from next patch to a month or so.

Which is why we are avoiding it like the plague!

The entrance to Ikisith will be adequately cool though. Promise.

obv wold will be there with the Happybdaymallas NPC standing at the enterance that will tell me to go to hell, and i can't enter! then /kick me in the shin

Damn, was hoping for Ikisith born Iksar chars! :hmpf:
Nothing like leveling a newbie in the Field of Bone, LOIO and Warsilks Woods!

Been awhile since we've said anything here, so I'm gonna talk a bit about what team backend *wink*has been doing.

First off the amount of new coding going into Ikisith is pretty unreal. Every encounter you've seen thus far in game, be it solo, group, or raid, has been working under very stiff limits. Anyone whose reached tier 6 or so is probably familiar with what NPCs can do. Even under these limitations though, we find ways to surprise you.

Well those limits have been blown apart.

It it not an exaggeration to say we've probably doubled the NPC move set. Some of these abilities and moves silently replace existing ones, but give us more control, others are so new and exciting they've already slipped into the newer content.

The enemies know more about you, your group, and your raids than ever before. And they can manipulate this information in all new ways. More engaging encounters, that challenge everyone in new ways.

More enhancements to your push button abilities have also resulted. New life is going to be brought to some otherwise dismissed moves that will likely disarm and intimidate you!

Certainly don't want to spoil it for you, but even the most experienced of you will be in for some great surprises. It's not just new, more dangerous zones, but also new, more dangerous monsters in every way imaginable.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom