I am PUGing my Halloween final event today (Friday)

Silosobi

Dalayan Pious Diety
I am not sure of the time, but I will post when I figure that out, could be any time really when I find the people/interest.

I want this to be open to anyone of any tier. Mained characters (of any tier) will have preference to raid slots if there is limited space. Fun>Getting as far as possible, if you have a higher tier toon though, please play that over an alt so we can push things a little further and give loot preference to true main/new characters. I'd like to let some newer players see a unique raid and maybe even get a loot.

If anyone (especially newer players) really want to come, feel free to post here and/or send a tell to Solosolki in game and I'll make an effort to coordinate with you so the most people possible can do battle with this cool event Taryth made for us.

Last edited:
I should be around, I can play Susvain or a healer or whatever else might be needed depending on turnout.

Okay, this event will begin at 8:00PM EST in the Erimal newbie yard by the Glyph Statue. All level 65s are welcome. Preference will be given to single box main characters, but depending on attendance we very well may be bringing some boxes as well.

After a few essential characters, to make sure we can actually kill things, raid spots will be given out to whoever is in Erimal at 8PM EST.

If you would like to attend, and are free at 8PM today (Friday 10/24) for an hour or so, feel free to post or send a tell to Solosolki in game. I should be online most of the day.

Hope to see plenty of people tonight!

Back
Top Bottom