How about a newbie Paladin?

River

Dalayan Beginner
Are there any quests in particular that a fresh newbie Paladin should look at completing before, say, level 20?

Thanks in advance for any info.

There is a Paladin quest in Newport to get a sword. I'm pretty sure that it has bane damage to undead on it. However, I can't remember which Paladin GM to hail to get it. There is also a quest in Erudin that gets you a Cleric/Paladin usable mace with bane damage to undead on it. I don't know what the final reward for the quest is as I'm not high enough to kill the next mob I need to kill. The sword quest can be completed before the mace one though, so look into do it first.

There is also the Antique Plate armor quests in CH/WBL/NBL to do. Since any plate class can use the pieces, some of them are ideal for a Paladin. Also, if you are below level 12, look into raiding the Beetle Queen. She drops a nice BP for low levels.

In erudin there is also a quest for a mace with better bane damage than the sword but slighter weaker ratio, but it is ALOT easier, tons of newb quests outside erudin. Also you may want to start your newport ring quest.

A sword quest, eh? That sounds right up my alley, thank you, I'll see if I can't locate the right GM. I'll have to look into the mace quest as well, I've been working on the Old Grub quests lately, may as well check on that while I'm in Erudin. I'll also look into the Antique Plate stuff, I saw a few things about it on the Wiki, and it looked fairly interesting, as well as the Newport Rings. First I've heard of the Beetle Queen however, if I can find where she resides, raiding her for loot may be a wonderful idea.

Thanks for the replies and the information, I appreciate it.

Back
Top Bottom