Holloween Mask Turnin Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

blahmookow

Dalayan Adventurer
I have turned in all 21 of the masks and his dialogue has not changed. I am unsure if I have a flag that is not there or what happened, but I wrote down every mask that I turned in and have all 21. Anyone else had this issue? Any help is much appreciated.

Draxle

Ya... I have too done this but I think someone said they took out the sex change mask (which I never turned in) so Im in the same boat as you... screwed.

You both got all the flags. Did you actually follow the 'same' dialog through again?

The name of the mask change didn't change anything. The flag and even itemid of the 2 were exactly the same. Only the name and effect changed.

Will log in in a bit Cyzaine and check, I did follow through the dialog again and didn't seem to change, crazy old fewl just kept telling me 'more dreams', 'more dreams'..meh. Will let you know after I check again. Also, was looking for you last night, had a few issues/questions about a certain zone. Few things I was wondering about that you may be able to clear up.

Thanks,
Draxle

Ya I did go thru the dialogs as well and all he says is more dreams... I even went as far as just paying for all masks again and attempted to turn them all in again and he returns them... I guess im not meant to do the quest.

Cyzaine, just logged in real quick and chose D2 and he says more dreams still. Not sure what the issue is.

One thing I was thinking and this may help you is that I originally chose D2 right off and he said more dreams and I turned in 3-4 masks, the next time I came back I chose D1 and went through the dialog, would there be flags that may not have carried over after going through the dialog?

Just a thought but when moving through the script, I wasn't sure how the flags were handled.

Thanks for any help and if you need me to log in and show you, I am right beside him and can do it at anytime before 5pm EST.

Thanks again,
Draxle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom