Hisorian Kelden Quest Bug

Taison

Dalayan Adventurer
I'm currently working on the quest that begins in Southern Newport with Historian Kelden that involves Tas'Thox in Freeport and the Halls of Misery.

I got the Tas'Thox piece (Shadowy Remnants) and the 4 relic items (Maggot Infested Captain's Helm, Blood Drenched Warden's Cloak, Rusty Jailers Shackles, Corrupted Guard's Shield) from halls of misery that Historian Kelden required, but when I turned the 4 items in he failed to return the relic item to me. It triggered the quest dialogue and from the dialogue and what other people have told me, he should have returned an item. He only gave me the 8 cleansing waters though. I checked all my bags/inventory slots and checked all my bank slots just to be sure, but it's no where to be found.

I should also note that I have the Chalice from Hunter of Souls and the 8 purified soul essences from using the water on creatures in misery. The only item I'm missing is the relic that Kelden failed to return. Also, Historian Kelden is not replying to my hails.

I talked to a couple GMs who were unfamiliar with the quest and said that posting was my best option on getting this figured out.

My characters name is Teijin

Edit: Added item names.

Last edited:
Researched your problem. Petition to have a GM summon you item 14214 manually and refer them to this post as confirmation.

Would do it myself but am on my non SoDable laptop in the middle of my vacation. Felt obligated since I am the only active dev who knows the quest =p.

Good luck!

Thanks so much Waldoff, I really appreciate you taking the time to look into it while on vacation.

I petitioned and a GM summoned the item and that allowed me to finish the quest.

Thanks again. :)

Back
Top Bottom