help with bonesinger collar?

glennrox

Dalayan Beginner
I'm trying to get the bonesinger collar and i've got the pieces except for the runic bonecarver from first ruins. invis to undead won't work, invis won't work, skelly form won't work. and i tried harmshield and running in there, but apparently you cannot pick up ground spawns while you're being attacked...so that got me killed.

i tried the help of a 64 monk but he got down to 3% almost immediately before having a chance to FD. how in the world is someone supposed to get this stupid piece?? someone please help!

Have you tried the controversial method "Killing the mobs in the way"

eh, i said you i employed styles of a 64 monk. this blues were more than a match for any single character to take. matter of fact, even with a group, whoever was the puller would be a one-trip deal. then they would move on to the healers, kill them, and blah blah. so yes, i attempted to kill these.

why does no form of sneaking or invising or shape changing work on them? they're undead. every other undead in the world loves my skelly form. if anything, ivu really honestly should work against them bro, imo.

glennrox said:
why does no form of sneaking or invising or shape changing work on them? they're undead. every other undead in the world loves my skelly form. if anything, ivu really honestly should work against them bro, imo.

Go to Highkeep, then we talk again.

Sarcasm aside, it doesn't take too much to kill those undeads since you can get them pair by pair and they're easily mezzsplit. If you need help just bug me ingame and I'll come and help you.

yeah one of the two can be mezzed, but a little int caster against somethin like that. even if just one actually aggro's me, i would be toast before he got halfway across the floor.

Its not that hard, I went down there the other day looking for the MQ portal guy (only to find out hes in a room with 4 others ouch). Didn't have many issues killing them.. even when I got 3 in one pull on accident. There big nukes do hurt specialy if they land fast.

Honestly just get a group and plow throw them there not that hard.

EDIT: glennrox

What time do you normaly play? Check from time to time to see if I am on (Azmat or Nabal) If I am and not busy I can come down to FR and bash some skulls so you can get your quest item.

Kirin Folken said:
Its not that hard, I went down there the other day looking for the MQ portal guy (only to find out hes in a room with 4 others ouch). Didn't have many issues killing them.. even when I got 3 in one pull on accident. There big nukes do hurt specialy if they land fast.

Honestly just get a group and plow throw them there not that hard.

EDIT: glennrox

What time do you normaly play? Check from time to time to see if I am on (Azmat or Nabal) If I am and not busy I can come down to FR and bash some skulls so you can get your quest item.

Guy is level 45 - that DOES make it hard. And he got the collar yesterday.

Manluas said:
Guy is level 45 - that DOES make it hard. And he got the collar yesterday.

oh.. 45 would make it hard, the way he was talking I thought he was in his mid 50s. Someone thats 45 really can't complain about mobs in a 55+ zone.

Even though those quest say starst at 45 you really shouldn't bother with most of them until your in your low 50s to have any chance.

yeah, i am 45 lol. wasn't complaing as much as just whining cause i suck.

luas did come down and help me yesterday morning. much thanks to you bro, you rock. and thank you azmat/nabal for offering.

me and luas went down there round 8am...well, i met him as he got there before me with everything else in the way already dead/dying, walked up, grabbed piece and boom good to go.

so thanks again for the help. course, now i'm obsessed with recovery..mwaha!

Back
Top Bottom