Help needed with the Mistwoods newbie quests...

Tcmagic

Dalayan Beginner
I'm currently doing these quests, on the Defenders Insignia quest, I collected the 4 bandit sashes, turned them in, got the insignia, but didn't get the box for the fisherman to continue the quests.

So thinking there was a lag problem or something, I collected 4 more sashes, and tried turning them in. The npc just returned them. Next thing I tried was to delete my insignia to see if that was causing the problem on the second try for the box. The npc still just returns my sashes.

So now I'm stuck on the quest, with 4 sashes, no defenders insignia, and no way to proceed that I can figure out.

Does anyone have any ideas or experience on this problem?

Thank you.
Flexer, level 10 monk.

Did you try 'Hailing' him again? I think you need to do that to start the next part of the quest. He wont give you the fisherman's box until you start the next part. I did the quest about a month ago and it worked fine. Check the Wiki, I'm pretty sure it's correct on there.

Is there any way I could get a GM to reset my quest status so I can try the quest again? As it stands right now, I can't do the quest again. Thanks.

Flexer 16 monk.

Back
Top Bottom