Help finish 5.0 [ NOT IMPORTANT ]

Status
Not open for further replies.

zodium

Dalayan Elder
Guide to packet collection

The only thing left on 5.0 is packet collecting AA. I know we have a couple of ex-high level Live players on the server, and I'd like to ask if you would help WR and EQEmu get 5.0 out (Remember, 5.0 = No more loginbug/zone hang. I'm serious).

Thus, we're offering a reward. Anyone who contributes a reasonable amount of helpful stuff will be rewarded with either levels, AA or an equipment upgrade or a combination thereof if you're really awesome. The server needs you guys, be patriotic wtf :(

Simply read this page to get started, it's really quite simple. Ask Melwin if you need help.

0.5.0 just needs AA to be done and released. Melwin wants us to connect to EQLive and packet collect (Not WR, Bretto. :D) so we can get it out quicker and fix all these massive bugs like login bug.... and more importantly, bard instruments!

That's what I figured, however I was just confused because www.eqemulator.net says the progress is at 82.49% or something, so I was just surprised (in a good way) that it is this close to being done.

I'm going to do it with my bard. Got 4 spare AA. Will enhancing an ability, with AA, that already HAS a hotkey help anything or do I need a plain new hotkey AA?

If I need a new hotkey AA I will have to play live for 2 AA to get a hotkey one ;/

robsson said:
I'm going to do it with my bard. Got 4 spare AA. Will enhancing an ability, with AA, that already HAS a hotkey help anything or do I need a plain new hotkey AA?

If I need a new hotkey AA I will have to play live for 2 AA to get a hotkey one ;/

I'll clear this up with Lethal before you do anything.

bah. 2 AA only takes like 30 minutes. :lol: Tell me which bard ones you get. (pressing). I'm going to reactivate this weekend when the good ol' cardy starts to agree with me. :roll:

Well baH?

I don't want to play live too much cuz I might get hooked up on it again and have a long vacation from WR.

I do know what charm kiting in PoN is ;D

I'm getting fading memories btw.

oh well nuff said

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom