Heartland Teleport Spells for Druid

Treldanis

Dalayan Beginner
I have a druid which I've been trying to get the Circle of Heartlands spell for. He is lvl 65 and has completed part 5 of the MQ (I went Silver Crown). During the MQ , I am not sure if I "betrayed" Tesia the Dryad (one by the zone to EBL), or if I did not. I'm not sure if this affects your ability to get the spell in the end. When I hail Tesia, she gives me the standard "Go away outlander..." message, as do all of the other Dryads at the druid ring. I was wondering if I have lost my chance to get the spell forever, or if there is something else I can do. Also this dru is very old (birth date Sep. 2005) if that matters somehow. Thanks for any help you can offer, very tired of letting people down in Athica when they ask for a port to HL :(

I remember Mallas when he played, and he couldn't get the spell either. Was funny that the number 1 druid on the server at the time couldn't get it after completing so much.

Haha, I remember Mallas now, Halfling druid just like me also right? Well I just finished part 5 of the MQ, so hopefully I won't have to go back their often anyways. And running from EBL really not that big of a deal.

if i remember correctly, you have to help the dryad at the ent and speak to the three leaders and return to her with the info she seeks. afterwards you get a flag/faction boost that allows you to trade with the dryads near the river port in.

joining a faction before completing it may prevent completion of the quest as will killing the meber sof said factions for w/e reason.

if i remember correctly, you have to help the dryad at the ent and speak to the three leaders and return to her with the info she seeks. afterwards you get a flag/faction boost that allows you to trade with the dryads near the river port in.

joining a faction before completing it may prevent completion of the quest as will killing the meber sof said factions for w/e reason.

I didn't talk to more than one faction and I got the heartlands port.

Back
Top Bottom