Heartland: Tashia's Quest

Fuhrang

Dalayan Beginner
I went to all the faction leaders and spoke with them, got the confirmation that I learned about their dealings in the heartland. I made sure I said I did not want to join any of them so that I could go back to her and go along her path. When I got to her I hailed it and she didn't say anything but all I got was The Council of Innovation is no treat to you, they just want to do research and study or whatever. I type EXACTLY what she says and it loops back to the same thing, never accepting what she wants me to say. Then I figured I'd try to go to the head gnome researcher and he wouldn't accept my wanting to join him, but I have an errand to complete first, I typed and retyped it and it did not work, yet all the other options worked.

The point is, I want to help the natives because my Druid ring and spells are around them, but it wont allow me to complete the quest. Thanks for your help Wiz :).

I had problems with that phrase as well. I got it to work eventually, and all I can tell you is that I retyped it and tried with and without the period at the end. I think the period did it for me, but I didn't pay too close of attention to it.

Tesia should have answered something if you learnt about all of the factions' ideals...something wrong you'll need help I guess. Anyway these quests are well done but way too complicated and the triggers are weird sometimes according to all the posts about this zone.

Fuhrang said:
The point is, I want to help the natives because my Druid ring and spells are around them, but it wont allow me to complete the quest. Thanks for your help Wiz :).

If doing this from a RP perspective, by all means, go nuts.. help the natives.

If you are actually worried about faction, I can confirm Ikaa has sided with Blackscale AND captured the dryad, and she remains indiff to me, as well as her sisters near the ring.

Back
Top Bottom