Hanging my hat

windows777

Dalayan Elder
Hey all you sexy dalayans! Thank you all for the awesome server I've spent a ton of time here and made some really great memories. I really can't say enough how much fun it was! Anyhow I'm a lot more grown up than when I started playing. I have a kid and a wife now + I'm a foreman at a plastic factory witch can be very demanding. I just simply don't have the time it takes to progress in this game. It has been amazing playing with all of you but I think it's time for me to officially retire for good this time.

Special shout outs to all my old pal's
Pazms your the man get a mic!
Belorian <3
Daenar
Liqtox
Ikuinen
Kraizik
Ishlana
Hooo
Malafixo
Ellomish
Reen
Paxit you make the world go round
Just a small fraction of the cool people who made this a fun server...

Oh and fuck you jowra ur a succky Canadian dick I never did like you!

Peace!

Hey all you sexy dalayans! Thank you all for the awesome server I've spent a ton of time here and made some really great memories. I really can't say enough how much fun it was! Anyhow I'm a lot more grown up than when I started playing. I have a kid and a wife now + I'm a foreman at a plastic factory witch can be very demanding. I just simply don't have the time it takes to progress in this game. It has been amazing playing with all of you but I think it's time for me to officially retire for good this time.

Belorian <3
Daenar
Liqtox
Ikuinen
Kraizik
Ishlana
Hooo
Malafixo
Ellomish
Reen

Peace!

get out.

see you in 6 months!

@windows777 Crownk it's been real man, keep playing that harmonica, starting to sound pretty good. Also, glad to hear you're prioritizing the real world.
If you're every nearby Eastern Washington, holler at me

-Pazms

Belorian <3
Daenar
Liqtox
Ikuinen
Kraizik
Ishlana
Hooo
Malafixo
Ellomish
Reen

Peace!

It was fun meeting you crownk hope real life treats you well. Sadly I cant play much of anything till my internet gets fixed.

Back
Top Bottom