Halloween Final Raid Event - No Loot

Rrawla

Staff Emeritus
Some friends and I went to do the final event for the Halloween quest last night 10-31-11 and got the chest of lost dreams. We killed the chest but it was an empty corpse.

I got several emotes when the event ended.

Marlow, The Dreamer reaches up and tugs sharply at her hair, ripping some out, and hands it to you. Unconciously, you begin braiding it..
You receive Tightly Braided Hair from Marlow, The Dreamer.
You receive Mask of Lost Dreams from Marlow, The Dreamer.
Another lost dream collects in the chest...
You have completed a quest. [Beautiful Dreamer]
Marlow, The Dreamer becomes more and more translucent, until finally, only the memories remain.

I have screenshots of the empty chest, if that's needed. If possible, could we get the loot?

Thanks for any help!

did you do any of the event?

it should have said

another soul(dream?) collects in the chest, and only after THAT emote do loots show up.

if you started the event then ended it as fast you wont get any loot.

I just want to go on record saying that the final step of the final event is bugged and crashes the zone.

It would be awesome if that could be fixed before the event is taken down :3

We DID do the event.. if you had read my post...

Marlow, The Dreamer reaches up and tugs sharply at her hair, ripping some out, and hands it to you. Unconciously, you begin braiding it..
You receive Tightly Braided Hair from Marlow, The Dreamer.
You receive Mask of Lost Dreams from Marlow, The Dreamer.
>>>Another lost dream collects in the chest...<<<
You have completed a quest. [Beautiful Dreamer]

Did the event change from last year? I don't remember any bosses just phases. We made it to the 2nd phase.

You have to make it to the point where she spawns big shadows (Last dream of Karnaf, Dream of a Dream, Last dream of Taeshlin, Corefire, etc.) for loots to start being added to the chest.

You get something like 2 loots per dream boss, plus 2 loots for the short phases between each boss.

You know.. I don't know for sure I'll have to check with others. Only done it 2x and both times I was hiding to avoid the silence so never saw anything but Marlow. Just assumed it was phases of her. I knew the shadows on the way to her were the clues to those just didn't realize they were actual 'bosses' to fight.

Back
Top Bottom