Halas beastlord newbie armor quest (Primalist Vylva)

eighsheep

Dalayan Beginner
Hello,

I am doing Primalist Vylva quests - Part IX, the tunic part. But can't finish the combine.
From part I to part IIIV, it's all fine.

[Dialogue]
[Tue Mar 23 10:47:22 2021] You say, 'Where do I start, Primalist?'
[Tue Mar 23 10:47:22 2021] Primalist Vylva says, 'Ahh, this is the most mystical piece of the Tundra armor yet. You have persevered where many failed. You are the true spirit of a Wildkin. To complete your chest piece you will need a young mammoth hide, two cords of mammoth sinews, three jars of solvent, and two wooly chitin platings. Once you have obtained all this, combine with the tundra coat pattern I will give you and return the final resulting raw material. And good luck out there Daiso.'

[Issue]
I combined the requested 9 pieces but didn't work.

The dialogue said she gave me the "coat" pattern, but wiki said "chest" pattern, what I get is "tunic" pattern.
Not sure if this cause the problem.

Wiki for those quests isn't accurate I fixed the warrior version a while back. best advice is believe the quest text not what the wiki itemizes. could also try cross referencing the warrior version which should be near identical.

Ive done the quest before and it worked fine for me, are you sure you are combining the correct items?

Back
Top Bottom