Guard Kombe

Bearblatter

Dalayan Beginner
Guard Kombe doesn't respond to you when you reply after you say "what do you mean show off?". When you ask about how you can help, he doesnt respond. Its part of the Antique Armor quest.

maybe faction problems? or invis? get better faction or get an illusion: human cast on you and it should work out

I'm a human paladin. Its not faction, it is a bug that he will not respond to what you say to him when you ask to help him.

Has this been looked upon yet? I am Bear's brother and would like to get some armor ;-; Is it possible it is not working because we did Fish's quest and made Klyaa not like us?

Howdy.

I've experienced this same issue with several characters (regardless of whether these characters had first talked to Klyaa Feralli or not).

Hiis dialog goes no further than:
Guardsman Kombe says, 'Aye, and don't try to deny that's not all your kind do! Anyway, Jensen was selling some equipment, and I bought a pair of bracers he said were imbued with some small magic. Next day, the Sergeant comes round and tells me they aren't regulation, and I have to get rid of them. Now I'm in a bind! What a ridiculous regulation, don't you think?'
- [D1] I agree, it's ridiculous. Anything I can do to help?
- [D2] I disagree, it's sensible. Anything I can do to help?
- [D3] I don't care either way. Anything I can do to help?

...to which he gives no response to any of those three options.

If'n I hand him Kombie's Bracers looted off of the Roaming Thief, Kombe gives me two Antique Plate Bracers.

Nepentheia said:
Howdy.

I've experienced this same issue with several characters (regardless of whether these characters had first talked to Klyaa Feralli or not).

Hiis dialog goes no further than:
Guardsman Kombe says, 'Aye, and don't try to deny that's not all your kind do! Anyway, Jensen was selling some equipment, and I bought a pair of bracers he said were imbued with some small magic. Next day, the Sergeant comes round and tells me they aren't regulation, and I have to get rid of them. Now I'm in a bind! What a ridiculous regulation, don't you think?'
- [D1] I agree, it's ridiculous. Anything I can do to help?
- [D2] I disagree, it's sensible. Anything I can do to help?
- [D3] I don't care either way. Anything I can do to help?

...to which he gives no response to any of those three options.

If'n I hand him Kombie's Bracers looted off of the Roaming Thief, Kombe gives me two Antique Plate Bracers.

Yeah, I was looking to do some quests to fix my factions, and this is still the case, Kombe will not respond to his cues.

I can say that it used to work back when I did it on my Bard (almsot a year ago)..

No clue now, haven't been playing a plate class to test.

I am also looking for him - I searched every guard tower at night... does he path? A note in the wiki says he is int the second tower east from Centaur Hills, but I cannot seem to find him.

Back
Top Bottom