Guard Flipik's quest

AngryCow

Dalayan Elder
Guard Flipik's quest is out-of-whack somehow, I took my SHD and was able to complete his quest-line (seen here: http://wiki.shardsofdalaya.com/index.php/Guard_Flipik's_quest_-_Part_I), but all I got was SHM usable rewards. What makes this doubly odd is that the local guards directed me to this quest as if it were a quest for all classes. I dunno if there was a typo in the code to read classes (ie from SHM to SHD) that gave me thee wrong reward, or if it needs to be fixed so that only Shamans can accept the quest, but something is wonky here.

You may be right with the typo between SHD and SHM. The quest does indeed seem to be designed for "all" classes -- meaning all classes that Frogloks can be. The platemail reward to this quest is Boots of the Theron, which you'll see has no SHD listing.

There's an odd quirk with the Wizard reward. A Wizard who completes Guard Flipik's quest will receive Boots of the Keeper, which also bear highly similar stats to the other two pairs of boots. The confusing thing is that Boots of the Keeper exist alongside Slippers of the Art Keeper, which are a separate (and slightly worse) WIZ-only quest reward from the very same zone and very same level range. Sadri could definitely do with some cleanup. :confused:

(Not really related, but I'm reminded of the SHM augur in Sadri whose title is "Spirit Brother" but whose model is a female. Then again, it took me about a full year to realize that Dodie was a male Froglok. Someone on the staff must share my problem. Frogloks are the most androgynous race of all!)

Back
Top Bottom