Gtoo

gtoo

THE NEMESIS
So i've been playing a bit lately and today I was duoing a tmap in storm sea with my beastlord. Long story short, the tmap was bugged somehow, one wave was underground or something, and the chest never appeared, when it should have appeared, one of my bags poofed along with the items inside it, including my thaz hammer, 2nd codex, thaz lower earth face, and levi boots from the war (jackboot something), and 2 other items that I can't remember right now. Posting here because i'm probably not going to be on for a while, so petitioning isn't viable right now. I don't really care how far gtoo is rolled back if that solves the problem, as I hadn't played him for months up until about tuesday. Any help appreciated, thanks!

Gtoo

This brings up a maybe-related question. A while back there was a notice only to do treasure maps if the map was in the first bag slot in your inventory "until further notice". Has this changed, or is it still "until"?

This brings up a maybe-related question. A while back there was a notice only to do treasure maps if the map was in the first bag slot in your inventory "until further notice". Has this changed, or is it still "until"?

While I can't say completely fixed, I can say I've done a bunch of maps the last week, and when I was digging, the map was in whatever empty bag slot I had. And had no issues.

It's not fixed AFAIK (and I think I would). A pretty specific set of things have to happen for it to occur, so it shouldn't happen that often, but it's better to play it safe and have your map in your first inventory slot to be safe.

Recently I saw a difficult map spawn ed mobs, hopefully that is fixed too.

I have pretty much abandoned tmaps all together do to the ridiculous frequency of this as of late. Seriously I'd bet the chance of it happening is over 60% :psyduck:
Sitting around waiting for my buddy to get his quest piece from an easy map, Go to swastes; hit the dig button.

WAILING VORTEX UNLEASHES A SERIES OF PHANTOM STRIKES

as for the bug with tmap placement, Ive done a few recently in the first bag slot available and haven't had any problems with this. Just assumed it was fixed when it was taken out of the motd :dumbsad:

Back
Top Bottom