grrrr missing files

bigreed

Dalayan Beginner
There are some files that I need to make some of my zones load........ if there is someone who can put the files up I would greatly appreciate it. File load is one

There are some files that I need to make some of my zones load........ if there is someone who can put the files up I would greatly appreciate it. File load is one
Ok cancel the Last post but what it's saying now is I need ecommons. It's in my directory and I've deleted it n repacked like 3 times n still won't work. Aeehsj as jdjdnanfjdk

I'm also having problems with a zone. I zoned my cleric into Sea of Storms and received this popup:
Unable to load World
EverQuest cannot find the zone file 'oot' in the directory that you are currently running EverQuest from. Please check and make sure that you do not have more than one directory with EQ installed. If so, you may be running from the wrong directory. For assistance with this problem, please call (858) 537-0898, or visit our websie at http://www.everquest.com.

I only have the one copy and looking through the files shows that oot is there. I've not had any problems with other zones. :/

I have had this issue with 2 zones so far sea of swords n I received that same message also EPL also with the same message only file eco mmons missing. I attempted uninstall re install. Re patch and nothing. Also delete files n re patch n still nothing. Grrrrrrrr

Kerolynne. U r a life saver my friend. I downloaded the files n ran the patcher and bam.... there it is.... thank u very much kind sir. Now if there is a way to do the same thing for the file ooc to allow me access to the sea of swords......

Here are the oot files for Sea of Swords. They're bigger, and apparently a limit, so put it into two zips.

Attachments

• oot_chr.zip
    4.3 MB · Views: 126
  • oot_chr.wld.zip
    3.7 MB · Views: 116
Dang Skippy!!!!! Your my hero kind sir. I downloaded and replaced then re ran patcher n bam!!!!!!! It worked enabling me to finish my MQ part 2. Your awsome. Thanks again

When I have problems patching files I go to c:\users\yourusername\shards of dalaya, delete the txt file here, and then run the he patcher. I noticed in an error file that it was not able to delete this file when running the patcher.

Slaar keeps complaining about not being able to zone into shadowrest, so here's the shadowrest zone files, from a newer version of the client that i've zoned into shadowrest on.

Attachments

• Shadowrest.zip
    2.4 MB · Views: 10
Back
Top Bottom