grrrr missing files

Hmal is grimling forest though... Why would it be using the map files for a completely different zone?

HHK files

Attachments

• highkeep.s3d
    2.3 MB · Views: 7
  • highkeep_chr.s3d
    2.2 MB · Views: 7
  • highkeep_chr.txt
    878 bytes · Views: 7
  • highkeep_obj.s3d
    464.5 KB · Views: 7
Would someone be kind enough to put up the working nektulos/darkwoods files? Visiting darkwoods currently goes something like this for me.

should be able to do a search in your shards folder for nektulo*.* from windows/file explorer.
delete the results (if you notice the textures in that pic, it looks like new tree models, etc in the background)
looks like your client is trying to default to the newer nektulos zonefile (it was revamped at some time on Live)
(on mine, i was stuck next to the bridge, which didn't look anything like the bridge thats was supposed to be int he zone, i assumed it was the newer zone's version of the new bridge)
we need to revert to the older zone textures.

once you delete those, rerun the patcher and repatch all, this fixed it for me.

That did the trick. It didn't occur to me to delete the zones files first before doing repatch all. Thanks!

same problem - missing file clz and I have 0 of 0 expansions apparently. (Installed Platiunum. Placed SOD patcher in directory, patched.)

clz files: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5fyzFd_WQBoVVZWQWVxTGgzdmc

as for the 0 of 0 expansions message, that's just an eqemu code-base thing:
Showing 0 out of 0 expansions owned is just a bug with SoF, but it doesn't actually cause any problems. That just means that our LS code doesn't understand expansions owned properly, but it will still work fine as long as everything else is setup correctly. Just like how Titanium shows something like 25 out of 25 expansions owned, even though there are no where near 25 total expansions even on Live :p

Back
Top Bottom