Grp DB rename

Hands off Paladin god Althuna. Clerics can worship anyone, who are we to say Jayla isn't saving people just because or Sivyana really wants to watch people die twice in a row?

Highly excited about Group Divine Benevolence, but I must admit I was astonished to find nobody took the chance to give it a niftier name than simply Group Divine Benevolence! o_O I thought for sure someone would whip out the thesaurus to have a whack at naming it something like Fount of Benevolence, Sacrament of Divinity, Communion, Benevolent Chorus, Hymn of Renaissance, etc. Regardless, this is a great quality of life improvement. ;)

I like "Fount of Benevolence" or something using Communion in the name.

I've always thought it would be cool to maybe add some references to players and/or devs into the gameplay. Perhaps this is an opportunity for some more of that.

Something like naming it after the first cleric to scribe it, Hooo's Blessing, ok maybe not. How about Taryth's Benevolence? The first person saved by it? Probably something like Savior of Moraelin / Crynel

Too bad Raoden never had the item/spell/location named after him that he won during the Easter contest 2007.

Back
Top Bottom