grp bug/raid bugs

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure everyone would and the staff is actively looking at fixing those bugs right now. They (specifically Rymy) have recently posted and are implementing some things that should go in next patch. Please don't start a thread that is destined to be a garbage thread with questions like this that are only aggravating and unaware.

I'm sure everyone would and the staff is actively looking at fixing those bugs right now. They (specifically Rymy) have recently posted and are implementing some things that should go in next patch. Please don't start a thread that is destined to be a garbage thread with questions like this that are only aggravating and unaware.
i am sorry who are you? I understand you are trying to glorify your guildie but lets stay on topic shall we? Unaware? You are pretty ignorant to some facts here. So please excuse yourself. Seems odd the moment i discuss answers of this problem with another, and then a patch is being made to "fix" man what are the chances? Must be our lucky day!

To be clear, Rymy is not a character in <Resurgum> and has no association with me. The posts about the patches are in the public forums from a few days ago. So please get your head out of your ass and read up before making incorrect and flagrant assumptions about a situation you are only going to make worse with your ignorance. Everyone wants the bugs fixed, the bugs are being looked at, there is no need to post a silly question that is only asking for people to come and make inflammatory comments about the staff or the situation in-game when it will accomplish nothing and won't help anything get fixed faster.

For reference, one of the previous threads where Rymy has mentioned fixing these same bugs prior to your post:
https://shardsofdalaya.com/forum/threads/group-raid-test-cases.30282/

Everyone wants the bugs fixed, the bugs are being looked at, there is no need to post a silly question that is only asking for people to come and make inflammatory comments about the staff or the situation in-game when it will accomplish nothing and won't help anything get fixed faster.

For reference, one of the previous threads where Rymy has mentioned fixing these same bugs prior to your post:
https://shardsofdalaya.com/forum/threads/group-raid-test-cases.30282/
This sums this issue up nicely. Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom