Grobb Newbie Warrior Armor Quests

cac46

Dalayan Beginner
I've been slowly working my through the warrior armor quests but have recently encountered a problem. I managed to clean every piece except for the breastplate. Following the quest directions, I got a Stone of Earth from the giant metal hand in Stinger's Bog. I got a Heavy Wolf Hide from an escaped wolf also in Stinger's and a fire crystal from a caster class in Miel. I then combined all three of these in the armor cleaning kit with the breastplate but it wouldn't combine. I also tried using the forge and the cleaning kit with one, two, or all three of the pieces plus the breastplate, but no matter which way I tried, it wouldn't combine.

Additionally, I did the collect the ten froglock eyes from Azanth Screechhand in the back of the SHD guild. After successfully completing this first quest, I tried to do the second quest and managed to collect two of following: leech blood, alligator skins, bone chips, scorpion stingers, and froglock tongues but these also would not combine in the Corpse Scrounger's Pack.

This made me unsure of whether neither of these combines were working properly or I was somehow bugged and unable to do the combines.

Eucami
11 Iskar Warrior

cac46 said:
Additionally, I did the collect the ten froglock eyes from Azanth Screechhand in the back of the SHD guild. After successfully completing this first quest, I tried to do the second quest and managed to collect two of following: leech blood, alligator skins, bone chips, scorpion stingers, and froglock tongues but these also would not combine in the Corpse Scrounger's Pack.

I completed this quest about a month ago, and remember that the 'leech blood' asked for in the text was incorrect.
Your skins/chips/stingers/tongues are indeed correct, however.

Unfortunately, I don't remember the part that worked.
I do remember trying one of the following items that did work though:
2 Giant Leech Blood (NOT "Leech Blood")
2 Black Sucker Ichor
2 Giant Leech Skins

I'm positive one of the above three items will work and complete the combine.

Happy hunting.

Thanks, I shall try with those items and see what works.

Can anybody point me in the right direction for how to complete the breastplate combine.

I may be mistaken, but I think there are two large hand statues that have items at their base, and you went to the wrong one. Was the froglok adept near yours and was their a giant tree trunk nearby? I think this was the correct one. I'm almost positive there's two giant hands.

Back
Top Bottom