Grobb beastlord quest part 2

Wormdragon

Dalayan Beginner
I finally got to the second part of the beastlord newbie quest armor chain. The first part was feeding the tiger froglok meat. On the second part the Tamer tells me to knock out an alligator and a leech then place them into a cage to be turned back in. After that he hands me some stackable ghostly moss.

I've tried everything with this moss and still can't get a step further in the quest. Does the Tamer suppose to give you a cage or am I doing something wrong with this moss?

I am also a little curious as to where this quest goes, and I was wondering about the moss. :)

Beatdown (slay) an alligator. Not the hatchling. That's how I got my stunned alligators. Still looking for leeches.

i also got the moss... i have however gotten 2 stunned aligators and have been spending the day keeeling leeches (and stuff around them to make more giant leeches spawn) but no stunned leaches yet...

should the mosss be a container?

So the moss automatically does what it should do? (act as a cage)

Just making sure, because I haven't had any luck with it capturing anything, but the quest just one zone north, I was given a cage to catch armadillos with, and that one acts as a right-click cage.

Back
Top Bottom