Gods and Mortals quest

Flicka

Dalayan Beginner
I'm having some trouble completing this quest. I've gone around and talked to everyone on the island but when I complete the dialog (tell them I want to join) nothing happens.

Any ideas? I read thru the page on the quest and don't see anything I may have missed.

TIA!
Flicka

Have you pledged to a deity previously? (before the system was fully implemented) Because it looks like that may be the case.

Petition for a deity wipe should do the trick.

Hi Ikaa|LoveYums!

I'm pretty sure I didn't, but I can't swear to it because there was a long stretch when I didn't play this character. Hmmm.

Can I petition here? in this thread? a new one? The game petition warning is pretty dire, LOL. I don't think I want to go there :toot:

I see I have some information to get as well, will do this today
EXACT NAME OF QUEST NPC-Voice of Althuna
WHAT STAGE OF THE QUEST YOU ARE ON-STEP 4 Tell that NPC, 'I am ready to serve (name of God)'
You will receive your necklace at this point.
WHAT THE QUEST NPC SAYS WHEN HAILED-responds to hail with telling of his god & asking do I want to join
EXACT NAMES OF ITEMS/NPCS INVOLVED IN THE ERROR-Amulet of ???, Voice of Althuna
YOUR OWN SPECULATION TO THE PROBLEM (if any)-*blank look* no clue. I've gone back twice since the first time I tried this probably a month ago? Same deal.

Last edited:
The reason that i say that is because you arent showing up as "Unsworn", you're showing up as "Pledged to _", which would be why you cant pledge to anyone else, they all think you are pledged to the god of Null, Which is why a deity wipe should be all you need to set you back to "Unsworn" so you can proceed.

Petition in game using /petition.

Back
Top Bottom