Gnome warrior seeks Guild

miscreant

Dalayan Beginner
Smidge the gnome warrior seeks a guild. Was an avid raider in live on tunare server.

I quit a little before pop came out so out of the loop on end game.

Was in guild Parthanon and Krieger in live.

Did alot of server firsts back then.

Im married and with 3 kids now so i dont play 16 hours a day anymore :)

Looking for a mature guild that wont be upset if real life wont let me constantly raid etc.

I dont care much about gear outfit others first it all comes aroundj ust by raiding.

I play nightly few hours a night and will be on spiradic in day times.

day times afk alot watching a baby a 2 and half year old toddler and home schooling a 13 year old :)

I like to roleplay but havent seen many doing it so i dont do it all the time.

If a true roleplaying guild exists I would prefer but never found one. or they never got past level 50 :p

Im only level 11 now so will be a bit til i can raid but want a guild i can progress in and wont just ignore me do to not raid level yet :)

thanks for reading this andhopeto meet more ingame :)

Smidgegnomewarrior with abroken space bar:p

Broken space bar? How the heck do you get anywhere as a Gnome with a broken space bar?! Hope you never have to jump!

Sorry, no guild suggestions, other than Aeternus, perhaps. They seem pretty mellow about real life and all that (speaking as someone with two kids....)

When you reach 60+ try hanging out with some folks from Revelation, or post an app on our boards. We raid pretty often, but it is not mandantory. You can often find guild groups and many of us will help out with questing,tradeskills, and gearing up. Also, quite a good portion of us are in SoD's role play guild and enjoy roleplay. And many of us are in the same boat as you, a few kids running about the house. Seems like once you level, you would fit right in. Keep us in mind while you level up, but most importantly, have fun. :toot:

ok willbe a bit til i hit 60 so any guilds with lower levels i can grow with :)

Post up with a name i can send tell to in game:)

Back
Top Bottom