Giant Swamp Leeches

Xars

Dalayan Beginner
Ok, I am doing the second Beastlord Quest in Grobb, and I have been directed to kill Giant Swamp Leeches in the northern part of the Stinger's Bog, only problem is... I have not seen one in three levels. What is up with these leeches? the drop I need from them is rare as I hear, but I can't even find a leech. So I was wondering if mabye they were bugged, or perhaps they have a certain place holder I can kill to increase chance of them spawning or what... just curious as to how to get them to spawn faster, becuase they seem to have gone extinct lol. Any help would be nice, thank you

When I was hunting them, I found the most by killing everything on the West side of the Northeast most island (with the undead tower on it).
Lots of mobs path across the west end of the island, you can almost stand still and kill.

I'd usually see one Giant Leech every 5 minutes, kill everything you see.
Frogloks/mosquitos/constrictors/tree snakes/mossy skels/zombies/everything.

But after hunting there for days, I never saw one 'stunned' leech.
Either really bad luck, or the drop is bugged.

Well, after killing tons of monsters for a few hours with my buddy, we finally got some giant leeches to spawn... got one like, every 10 minutes or so... pain to get to spawn, and nothing I needed for my quest dropped, but atleast I know they spawn, I am wondering if the drop is bugged though, becuase no one has said they found them on the leech, just that the leech is supposed to drop it... I dunno... just have to keep trying, and also try not to get killed by a bunch of fungoids lol.

Back
Top Bottom