Gate Clickies, and What They Mean to Me

iBluNT

Dalayan Elder
Gate clickies are awesome. We all love gate clickies. There are currently 3 gate clickies in the game with no charges. These gate clickies are:
I was questing on my monk a while ago, trying to obtain myself a Vah Back. Along the way I did a quest called Building the Future. The reward from this quest is, well, a gate clicky. Upon finishing this quest, expecting a sweet gate clicky reward, I was given a MANA CLICKY. Now I am a Monk, and I do not have mana. So I was confused.

I have learned that if you have one of the other two gate clickies in your possession besides this Wand of Gate, it will reward you with the other quest reward, which is a mana clicky. This Wand of Gate is in fact 10 seconds faster than my gate clicky, After the Divide. Sometimes these 10 seconds matter a great deal.

What I'm wondering is if we can make this quest reward exchangeable, or just take out the item check altogether on the turn in. It bothers me I cannot be the best Monk that I am trying to be. In order to do this, I need the best gate clicky.

Thanks for your time.

This was resolved. Thank you to those who participated.

Reasoning is, if I looted the war gate clicky AFTER I got the Wand of Gate, nobody would have given a shit. The item check on the quest is silly.

Thanks for your time.

Back
Top Bottom