FUUUU Windows 8

daenar_sod

Dalayan Elder
Ok... preface... Not going to make a VHD or partition w/ win7 just to run SoD... I will get this to work somehow.

Now... after having AVG delete my eqgame.exe multiple times I solved that issue.

I'm running eqgame.exe in compability in win XP service pack 3, and sodpatcher.exe as the same. I've repatched completely... Now, when I run the game I am smacked in the face w/ a eqmain.dll error. Surface_lock: blit failed! I've tried every combo of binding my processor, and using EQW... (Use EQW, no bind. No EQW, use bind. Use both, don't use either).... Right now I'm angry and am going to play some BF3 but i would LOVE to get back into the game later on.

I know some people here play SoD on win8 so I know it's possible, but I can't figure it out on my own.

so Tao, got nothing for me? Been trying and still getting the stupid surface_lock:blit failed crap. i might try uninstalling and trying again

uninstall and re-install worked. once i deleted AVG and just used Windows Defender (MSE is apparently imbedded in it) it didn't try and delete my sod files. A simple repatch all, and BOOM, hoooooray SoD. now to hit t9 on Daenar XD

Back
Top Bottom