Frozen Beneath the Lake

Kedrin

Dalayan Pious Diety
Can Illusion: Blue Skeleton as a worn effect please be removed from this item.

This item has the same issues as Fear from Claw Commander Era`velu did. That item was fixed by changing the Illusion: Skeleton from a worn effect into a clicky.

Being a skeleton will randomly cause *some* NPC's, even if you are ally faction with them, to attack you. This often will cause them to die by accident and hurt your faction.

Ways to fix the item:
  • Remove Slot 1: Illusion: Blue Skeleton from Illusion: Icebone. Rename spell if you wish.
  • Remove Illusion: Icebone all together
  • Make the effect a clicky (the same way they fixed Fear)

Last edited:
From a purely aesthetic standpoint, I wish illusions/worn illusions were not a thing. I just want to look at the character I’ve created and what original color the armor is. Having a raid full of blue skeletons/death mage/zombies/lizards/werefrogs gets kind of old.

I get the allure when making an item with a worn effect containing more stats/effects/damage shield. Like kedrin said, this skeleton making you kos in cities can cause some accidental adverse faction hits.

Making this a clicky, while taking up a buff slot, would allow the user to toggle it on and off.

I realize this is only a problem for 1 guild at the moment, but I’m sure future guilds are going to encounter this problem as well.

Back
Top Bottom