Frost Warriors

tinkaa

*fake Tinkerbell*
I have some Everchill Orc Ears to turn in, but I am threateningly to Frost Warriors. I was dubious while doing Newport Ring and got some trouble with Alchemist Banner, but that was some time ago and it has gotten fixed.
I think that faction has been reset when the problem was fixed. I remember killing the named woman in EF tower when I was lower level, but back in those times there were no Frost Warriors around her. So I don't even remember if that was before or after faction resetting. I guess I was in my 40's when doing that stupid thing (also if I remember correctly, that woman always disliked me, so I just defended myself. And took revenge next time :D)

Also McDaniel, who used to give newbie quests for faction, is threateningly to me. What could I do?
I can't do turn-ins invisible. I'm afraid of killing the Frost Warrios until I am sure that I can't possibly improve my faction.

Thank you.

tinkaa said:
I have some Everchill Orc Ears to turn in, but I am threateningly to Frost Warriors. I was dubious while doing Newport Ring and got some trouble with Alchemist Banner, but that was some time ago and it has gotten fixed.
I think that faction has been reset when the problem was fixed. I remember killing the named woman in EF tower when I was lower level, but back in those times there were no Frost Warriors around her. So I don't even remember if that was before or after faction resetting. I guess I was in my 40's when doing that stupid thing (also if I remember correctly, that woman always disliked me, so I just defended myself. And took revenge next time :D)

Also McDaniel, who used to give newbie quests for faction, is threateningly to me. What could I do?
I can't do turn-ins invisible. I'm afraid of killing the Frost Warrios until I am sure that I can't possibly improve my faction.

Thank you.

I had a similar issue in NP, I was kos there.
I got my lowbie Ench ( Level 8 :p) online and threw Illusion Human on the Iksar, that helped.
Maybe you can get an Ench to Illu you, might increase your faction enough to do turn ins :)

Manluas said:
I got my lowbie Ench ( Level 8 :p) online and threw Illusion Human on the Iksar, that helped.
Maybe you can get an Ench to Illu you, might increase your faction enough to do turn ins :)

Or at least fix your faction enough so that you can do some of the faction quests to fix your faction.

Babs said:
Manluas said:

Or at least fix your faction enough so that you can do some of the faction quests to fix your faction.

You can't fix it by just killing stuff or at least you can't with NP, you need to do turn-ins with guards which is only possible under Illusion :)

That's what I meant. An illusion might get you faction up enough to do faction turn ins.

Barbarian illusion made me dubious to them.

I haven't tried that before, because my faction used to be dubious an I thought something may be wrong with me :p

Thanks for help!

Back
Top Bottom