Frilakh Tails - Athica

Jimkoz

Dalayan Adventurer
Not sure if this is a bug or due to my character being level 1...

I hail Samantha the Assistant and only get the quest for goblin ears (which I already capped turning in around 24ish?) I thought maybe after I was capped on that I could get prompted for the "Frilakh" quest, but she never mentions them.

Looking on the wiki I saw she accepts tails, So I handed her a tail and got some coin and no athica faction boost.

My character is still level 1 (yes I exp locked him for fun) I was just trying to see if I could grind out the athica necklace with all the lowbie turn ins. Heres his name: http://shardsofdalaya.com/fomelo/fomelo.php?char=salaroe

Also, I noticed turning in scales, the "non no drop scales" are the ones you can turn into the guards outside athica but the "no drop - soft and I forgot the other ones" you can not turn in for faction. Shouldnt the turn in scales be all "no drop"?

I came to search for this very quest and see if it had been removed. As of today, she does not offer the quest and turns away the tails when I attempt to hand them in on my level 13 froglok shaman

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom