Free Dale and Thomas popcorn

taishar

Dalayan Beginner
Not sure if you guys watch slickdeals.net or other such websites, but if not, here's a way to get some free delicious popcorn.

Dale and Thomas has hands down the best popcorn I've ever had. If you've never had it, you should try this out. They do free popcorn promotions occasionally (they have one on their website, you pay S&H of $6 for 2 bags). This one is awesome though, I wish I had a store in my area:

"To show popcorn eaters what fresh gourmet popcorn is like Dale and Thomas is offering a great promotion over the weekend of Spetember 7th called the "Popcorn Trade-in". Anyone who brings in a bag of microwave popcorn into to one of the 20 Dale and Thomas locations will be treated to a fresh bag of gourmet popcorn (limit 2 per person). Realizing that not all popcorn lovers will have an opportunity to go to one of the locations, Dale and Thomas has exteneded a very special email offer. Simply send an email with the subject of Popcorn Trade-In to [email protected] and include your name and mailing address by midnight on September 9th and Dale and Thomas will send you a $20 gift card.

Email: [email protected]

Subject: Popcorn Trade-In

Store Locator: http://www.daleandthomaspopcorn.com/stores.aspx"

Sorry it was such short notice, I had only just then found out about it.

Felyn, wtf are you talking about ? I swear, you must love seeing your name in front of you on your monitor. You reply to practically everything even though 90% of the time you don't have anything of value to say. It's annoying as fuck.

taishar said:
Sorry it was such short notice, I had only just then found out about it.

Felyn, wtf are you talking about ? I swear, you must love seeing your name in front of you on your monitor. You reply to practically everything even though 90% of the time you don't have anything of value to say. It's annoying as fuck.

Ngl, this looks exactly like something an ad-bot would post. Sorry if it was for realz. I mostly try to keep the short/sarcastic posts in Chillville, but this post make me lawl.

JayelleNephilim said:
Ad bots dont usually have almost 200 posts on the random forums they are posting on. :keke:

No no...I was saying that the message he wrote looked like something an ad bot would write. That is why I found it humorous that a real person was writing it. I didn't think the few letters I typed would have struck so deep. :(

Spiritplx said:
No no...I was saying that the message he wrote looked like something an ad bot would write. That is why I found it humorous that a real person was writing it. I didn't think the few letters I typed would have struck so deep. :(

Who let you out of your cage, Felwin?

Spiritplx said:
I didn't think the few letters I typed would have struck so deep. :(
They didn't strike deep. Your forum habits just generally annoy me. I didn't feel the need to say anything until they were directed at me.

taishar said:
They didn't strike deep. Your forum habits just generally annoy me. I didn't feel the need to say anything until they were directed at me.

Yeah, because I disagreed with you on one topic I have "annoying" habbits. If you read my non-Chillville posts, I am usually answering questions that people ask about the game or have actual questions I have about the game. I guess maybe I was generally annoyed to have people posting ads on the forums.

First and foremost, it was not an advertisement. It was a notice for anyone who may enjoy Dale and Thomas popcorn or those who have never had it, to get some, for free. If you would actually take the time to read (and comprehend) it, instead of just shooting off some inane response, you'd have realized that.

When I find out a great deal, especially when that deal means - FREE - I tell my friends so they can go enjoy it too.

Next, I said your habits - in general - annoy me. That doesn't mean that I based this idea off of this post only. You're a post whore. Threads on this forum are full of one line idiotic comments that add no value to the discussion at hand. While I personally dislike this, I have never stated anything about it because I don't like to cause drama. (especially considering the fact that you do post helpful information and respond to questions occasionally). However, since you chose to make a snide comment in a thread of mine, I felt I was warranted in calling you on it. Since you've continued to reply, I've now had to fully elaborate on something that has absolutely nothing to do with the original post.

So yeah, that's about it. There's no need to make this into some big dramafest. Don't post stupid (quasi insullting) shit in a thread I made to try to help people in this community get something useful for free.

EDIT:
In fact, can we just get this thread deleted ? This is retarded.

nah dude I do the same thing. Actually would be pretty neat to see more of those kinda things. I get them all the time through several forums. Like heck I'm wearing a tshirt right now sprint sent to me free. Just a plain white tshirt with the words I'm very well connected on the front, small sprint logo on the center in the back. Though my favorite freebies include the crystal globe ashtray from camel, the red kickass amd shirt (plain red, absolutely tiny amd logo on it), the optical shirt I got through my family's company (a promotion ran by crizal) that says In labs we trust, the coffee mug from java, Anthony Bourdain's book the nasty bits (promo from microsoft), and my kickass skewers from some random company.

If you keep up on all the free junk basically what ends up happening is one week out of the month is like christmas, with random stuff you ordered 6-8 weeks ago and forgotten, just showing up in a slow trail. One day you wake up, go to your mailbox, and it's like sweet, snack bars, and laundry detergent, win!

Back
Top Bottom