Four Elements quests - Lesson of Wind dead end?

thevagooch

Dalayan Beginner
Hi, I'm currently doing this quest, lesson of wind in the Four elements Newbie Monk armor quest chain.

I found the Grobb Wind Worn Cloth but went to the wiki location for the one in feerott and its not there, also don't know where to find the ones in South Ro and guk, anyone that can help or point me in the right direction? I'm at a dead end in this quest and want to finish it

edit: i found the rest of the wind worn cloths, i ran into the one in mielech by mistake and realized they are all fairly close to the entrances of the zones they're in

actually the only piece that the wiki has info on is the one in grobb which is easy to find anyway. the rest are blank pages

I'm still on Lessons of The Earth; is the Steel of the Earth in the palm of the other hand like it was with the Stone or is it the groundspawn right next to the froglok adept?

actually the only piece that the wiki has info on is the one in grobb which is easy to find anyway. the rest are blank pages

Well, the ground spawn in Grobb was the only one that was out of format on the wiki, which I just fixed. They are all missing item stats, but the location and zone information for all four ground spawn items should be in the infoboxes on the right side of the page. They're coming up blank for you?

Back
Top Bottom