Fomelolizer

actually i forgot about a detail I did, I dident know if i was allowed to do this and dident want to get my home ip insta-banned so i routed the parsing through 3 different locations, hence it was
fomelo response + server 1 + server 2 + server 3 + code execution time..

You could have just asked. In fact this tidbit is pretty shitty.

You could have just asked. In fact this tidbit is pretty shitty.

Sorry, I wanted to show the idea, was difficult to explain it without showing exactly what i meant.
Was going to remove it right away if i wasent allowed to do it, just dident want to sit explaining why I did it and not be able to play all weekend b/c of it. (it was also partly b/c i wanted to see if i could code the routing program in java)

I actually spent several hours making a program that had a list of servers that it rotated through.
Like it knew it had server
1 2 and 3,
it would then alternate routes between them, so sometimes it was going 1, 2, 3, then , 2, 3, 1 or 3, 2, 1 etc ;)
I like coding, I really dident think i was going to get banned for it, but it was an excuse to code.

back to the thingy at hand, is this pretty or ugly?
design isent my strong point.

Edit: im now using the program at work to get past their ridiculously over aggressive website blocking scheme :) (it blocks this site, and yahoo among others.)

Last edited:
I wonder if it'd be possible to make a couple different formats for this. For example, one with regen and worn atk for classes who dont have mana or ft. But yeah, this is pretty win, good work and thanks.

Only issue I have with this awesome thing is massive structure sillyness from people with more then 2 toons (in some cases more then 1 toon) in their signatur. But this is to be blamed on the people, not on the creator.

EDIT: Could you elaborate some on the rankings? Are they by class? total? I also noticed that some toons seem to lack a ranking alltogether - you might want to check for reasons, my guess is its mostly on toons who have not been logged in since rankings got implemented.

Last edited:
Only issue I have with this awesome thing is massive structure sillyness from people with more then 2 toons (in some cases more then 1 toon) in their signatur. But this is to be blamed on the people, not on the creator.
Yeah I cant really make it much smaller and readable. I still want to add a few stats to it too. Like kills / deaths ratio.

Neato. Tomes doesn't need an apostrophe
fixed

I wonder if it'd be possible to make a couple different formats for this. For example, one with regen and worn atk for classes who dont have mana or ft. But yeah, this is pretty win, good work and thanks.
First off anything is possible ;) secondly, I'll look into it when ive got this one version working like i want it. Right now im not parsing attack or hp regen so ill have to get that first.

Last edited:
Could place the guildname next to the character name, one line free for other things.
Reason i cant: names such as
image.php

Blame Aisling.

Can't see my tomes though for some reason.
(Fixed). Hmm.. I'll fix that later today or tomorrow.
Does the guild tag have to be in yellow?
What color did you have in mind?
Would be cool if HP/AC/MA rank was done by class.
(Fixed). That is true, wouldent be too hard changing it.

Could place it underneath though, like right under name
changed it to that, good idea ;)

Edit (dident see the post before)
You could filter out sage/elder/etc since those titles are stupid
I already do that but I put it like that because i thought it looked nicer, maybe im the only one with that opinion ;)
If so ill remove it

(Fixed) Next up, attack rating (along with attack rating ranking)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom