Fomelo Mana

Kallene

Dalayan Beginner
Hey, I was wondering factors impacted mana because I was comparing my stats to some other druids on the server with Fomelo and I noticed that my "base" mana was lower than some of the better druids. My base wisdom was equal if not higher and augs, items, aa's all have their own category. Maybe I don't understand what all is calculated into "base" on Fomelo and just wanted to know what accounts for the difference.

I think we put all mana from Wis (except that above 280 or w/e the cap at a character's level is) into 'base' mana. Mana from wisdom above the pre-aa stat cap (given that the character has aa's to increase the stat cap) goes into "AA Mana". IIRC only the raw mana on items is calculated in the "Item Mana" category, while the mana gained from wisdom from items is calculated into the base and aa mana, as explained above. Thus the max 'base mana' that some of the upper-end druids have is 3210, which is derived from level 65 and at least 280 wisdom (including items). Since you have 184 wisdom with items you have a lower 'base mana' count.

In all, think of fomelo's 'base mana' as 'mana calculated from level and wisdom (base + item) under the stat cap.'

Hope this helps :tinfoil:
- Aeran

Is Mana on a second Aug in tradeskilled Items calculated in in fomelo or not?

The new aug slots on the player crafted items are not yet being calculated into the fomelo totals. Im sure they just need a little time to make the adjustment. At worst just add up the pieces of gear you have double augged yourself.

Back
Top Bottom