First Troll Shaman Armor Quest

Phoss

Dalayan Beginner
I've been working on the first armor quest for troll shaman in Grobb, but havn't been able to combine the items for it. The quest comes from Spirit Talker Grekal, and calls for two green tinted muds, a piece of fungus flesh, a leech sucker and bandage to be combined in a bag. I have all of these items, but it won't combine. I asked someone who had done the quest and they said I was doing it right, but maybe I'm just missing something. Thanks for any help.

Phoss said:
I've been working on the first armor quest for troll shaman in Grobb, but havn't been able to combine the items for it. The quest comes from Spirit Talker Grekal, and calls for two green tinted muds, a piece of fungus flesh, a leech sucker and bandage to be combined in a bag. I have all of these items, but it won't combine. I asked someone who had done the quest and they said I was doing it right, but maybe I'm just missing something. Thanks for any help.

You might try a different fungus flesh - at one point there were 3 different items named "fungus flesh". I don't know if there are still 3 "fungus flesh" or not, but it might be worth a try.

Back
Top Bottom