We did it.

Thanks staff for all the hard work.

Also first pointless complaint thread:

argghg turnrates.

Also:

BANK SPACE

Last edited:
OEkz7fl.png

In loving memory of this bug that will probably be gone before the days end.

every single clicky being clickable from inventory by classes not even on the item is next lvl hilarity. 30k bashes on the other hand that's not even funny=(

I accidently put AA points into intelligence, then immediately after realized my mistake. Then had my mind blown that the AA's might be making me smart IRL.

TY Devs, this looks super cool.

I accidently put AA points into intelligence, then immediately after realized my mistake. Then had my mind blown that the AA's might be making me smart IRL.

TY Devs, this looks super cool.

If you just had all your aa's you wouldn't have this problem. Also my sk now has 6 more aa's than he had before and I have no idea why.

Also yes thade, I noticed my shadowknight had more than usual. Something either got condensed or removed? who knows.

My non max aa alts are a nightmare of mistakes now.

If only budrick, sauga, and gtoo would post in this thread we could complete the shitbag circle

If only budrick, sauga, and gtoo would post in this thread we could complete the shitbag circle

I saw Budrick on a few days ago.

So, I patched 2.5, got to login, and it told me "DB Error: Invalid Password" for all the accounts I tried. Shouldn't I be getting a "banned" message?

banned for exploiting peace

Uh...what? I was banned for complaining about staff exploiting on raid encounters and demanding they delete all the gear they put on their boxed alts that they scored with groups outside of the raid so they could log out a group of toons inside of the raid with which to loot and keep their alts on the top 5 list.

Then, everyone who wasn't staff who was doing the outside-of-raid-grouping in <Steel> with the staff ended up banned for using third-party software to 'sploit with. I giggled.

Uh...what? I was banned for complaining about staff exploiting on raid encounters and demanding they delete all the gear they put on their boxed alts that they scored with groups outside of the raid so they could log out a group of toons inside of the raid with which to loot and keep their alts on the top 5 list.

Then, everyone who wasn't staff who was doing the outside-of-raid-grouping in <Steel> with the staff ended up banned for using third-party software to 'sploit with. I giggled.

he wasn't even talking to you bro calm the fuck down. no need for another one of your famous witch hunt threads

Back
Top Bottom