Final Grobb Newbie Shaman Quest

Scal

Dalayan Beginner
The quests asks you to obtain an Ashwood Stave, a Fang of the Escaped Wolf, a Shard of the Sandstone, and a Sinew of the Wolf. Each come from the following:

Ashwood Stave - Froglok Priest
Fang of the Escaped Wolf - Escaped Wolf
Sinew of the Wolf - Escaped Wolf
Shard of the Sandstone - "A Wind Spirit in SRO"

The first three items are relatively easy to obtain. I can't seem to locate the shard of the sandstone though. I'm unsure if its in the game or if I'm just dumb (most likely the latter). Anyhow, I've spent a few hours in SRO slaughtering everything in sight: orcs, sand giants, named sand giants, scarabs, etc. I can't seem to find where to get the Shard of the Sandstone. I've ran around SRO picking every bag up off the ground - nothing. Every iksar/troll shaman I've asked (who started the quest) stopped at this quest. I'm probably just an idiot and missing something extremely obvious, but if anyone knows the whereabouts of the beauty, please respond.

Im on this quest too. I cant find the escaped wolfs yet, lol...but I got stave already, gunna tartr looking for the shard of the sandstone soon

There is a tornado like mob in the corner of the zone, if youre facing oasis zone line and go right its down there, maybe what youre lookin for? Though I think its high level compared to what else youve killed. Maybe this is why I cant finish the last sk quest, have all pieces but one and cant find it :(.

Ok, well after spending about 30 minutes there and dying once to that Wind adept (he hits for over 350 melee damage a pop) I could not find nothing either. I killed a handful of the critters there as well, did not find any wind type spirit other than that level 50+ adept. Considering all the other mobs were very low level there is no way this can be our mob for the quest....at least I would not assume so, heh.

Can someone maybe help us here?

Please look at the announcement. The only person with a possible clue is not available to help at the moment, and I don't really have time to look into it.

Ocalen said:
Ok, well after spending about 30 minutes there and dying once to that Wind adept (he hits for over 350 melee damage a pop) I could not find nothing either. I killed a handful of the critters there as well, did not find any wind type spirit other than that level 50+ adept. Considering all the other mobs were very low level there is no way this can be our mob for the quest....at least I would not assume so, heh.

Can someone maybe help us here?
its red at lvl 65. its a raid mob.

Well now that Xeldan is back maybe he can shed some light on this. I just want to let you know I'm a quest person and it drives me crazy I can't complete this quest, heh....anyway I appreciate any help you can give. Thank you.

Yeah, I know the problem with this quest. The ground spawn isn't spawning - I'll get it fixed for next patch(it's something that can't be fixed without a restart due to a raid mob spawning in the zone).

Back
Top Bottom