Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn

fxattack

Dalayan Elder
Usually subscription fees are about as palatable as an earwax milkshake, but this game has me pretty well hooked. If you are a fan of all things Final Fantasy (chocobos, dragoons, materia, etc) you will probably like this game. The atmosphere is sopping-wet with the most nostalgic themes from FF, but it stays true to the holy trinity and tradeskill bombardment of MMOs. It comes out August 26.. Anyone else checked it out? :keke:

It does look pretty good now that they fixed all the problems with the old version. I loved my time in XI, such a vibrant world, and from what I have read theydid an even better job with world immersion here.

Behemoth as well. I'll probably main archer or lancer since the PS3 controller is a bit unkind for tanking. Keaton Worcester in-game.

I think I'm Serale Mune (Scholar) in game, I'll double check tomorrow. I've tried to get your brother to play but he's stuck in wow, he said you might convince him though.

Last edited:
I saw a dude in game named Krugz, so I sent a tell asking "Krugz Warfiend?" (since of course I have memorized all the coolest sod bro's surnames) and he said "yeah, its me". I said "Wow! I'm Lindstrom" and he said nothing, so I know he was lying or confused by my question and in the end it was ultimate disappoint for me.

haha, I also happened to see that Krugz guy but since he hadnt posted here i figured it wasnt him and didnt message him.

i will probably transfer my white mage to Faerie whenever they decide to open up world transfers.

Back
Top Bottom