fiend sinew for The Trouble with Grobb

Cambrai

Dalayan Adventurer
I've been after fiend sinew for The Trouble with Grobb quest. I've heard it's rare but after spending about 2 hours in The Deep each day for over a week now I haven't seen one drop yet. It's a bit daunting when I think I need four of them. I'm just want to check to see if others have seen fiend sinew drop at all lately. The drop rate for it wasn't adjusted was it? I'm grasping at straws here since I don't really want to make The Deep my sole grind spot for the next month to farm up the sinews.

Cambrai

I've been after fiend sinew for The Trouble with Grobb quest. I've heard it's rare but after spending about 2 hours in The Deep each day for over a week now I haven't seen one drop yet.
i

This was a long long camp for me as well when initially doing this quest but I agree it's weird you haven't seen a single one yet. Echoing Nwaij's question about killing the proper mobs.

Are you sure you are killing the right things?

I hope I am. I've heard two different things, fiends and horrors. I looked at Wiki under fiend sinew and it said various fiends. So, I've spent most of my time killing the roaming shade fiends and the tunnel full of elder shade fiends. I did spend one day killing lesser, greater and embodied horrors too, but the majority of my time is with the fiends.

So am I on the right path with these?

Back
Top Bottom