Fame points

Tevinter

Dalayan Pious Diety
Would it be possible to allow fame points to be transferred between characters that you own or allow fame points to be spent on other characters. For example, I'd like to be able to consolidate fame across my characters OR spend the fame on Tevinter to race change Lowako. As it stands now, not only is it nearly impossible to accrue enough fame to spend on some of the bigger rewards, but you're also restricted on what character you spend them on. People change mains over the course of a decade.

I've basically come to terms with the fact that I'll never have enough fame to claim a reward I want, but with more fame being handed out recently I figured I'd raise concerns.

Made this a thread per Deein's request.

I agree that the end rewards are nearly impossible to obtain, been playing since 2005, Shad only has 145 fame, added to the luck chance that you are logged in during a fame event. Also it would be very nice if events handed out more than 5-10 fame per being that they are usually few and far between. Other alternatives for getting fame would be great, like killing X number of a certain mob type or number of deaths, killing raid targets for the first time, finishing certain quests, even if this only gives a small amount of fame per, provides another option to farm for, for characters who have maxed/near maxed their characters.

I agree that the end rewards are nearly impossible to obtain, been playing since 2005, Shad only has 145 fame, added to the luck chance that you are logged in during a fame event. Also it would be very nice if events handed out more than 5-10 fame per being that they are usually few and far between. Other alternatives for getting fame would be great, like killing X number of a certain mob type or number of deaths, killing raid targets for the first time, finishing certain quests, even if this only gives a small amount of fame per, provides another option to farm for, for characters who have maxed/near maxed their characters.
Exp for fame and streaming for fame are two ideas I've thought would be kind of neat. I'd stream this game all the time if it was a consistent way to earn fame.

Back
Top Bottom