Faction in Sundred Mountains Fort Changed?

Alton

Dalayan Beginner
A month or so ago, I could use the barbarian merchants in the fort in Sundred Mtns.
Since then, all of my characters dropped to dubious. I know I didn't kill anything, as it hit a character who has done nothing but mine since level 1.

Someone mentioned turning Yeti heads in to the chief, but he doesn't respond to hails.

Is there some way to raise from dubious, or is this place intended as something like only let barbarians sell now?

I made a brand new taldorian, and its faction level was able to use the barbarian vendors, have them respond with faction increasing text, etc.

I know none of my toons have messed up faction here, so this seems like some across the board change.

Is there anyway we can get this looked at?
It appears to have made the outpost unusable for many many players out there.

Wolfslayer clan now has the right faction, which doesn't like everyone.

Do the yeti hunt quest if you want your faction to go up with them.

The yeti hunt quest giver won't respond to you at dubious faction.
He gives it to my noob taldorian, but not to anyone else since the fix.

Any way to get the required faction level to start the yeti hunt bumped to dubious?

Neato

They con dub now, but they still wont start the yeti quest with me. If anyone gets it to work let me know. It could just be my Druid.

Flex./Duroon

Same thing

I've tried this with both my DE Mage and my WE Druid - both con dubious - cannot start the quest either. Thanks for looking in to this!

Back
Top Bottom