Evil Path bugged?

Quinnipec

Dalayan Beginner
The evil path seems to be bugged for me. After turning in the Old Letter and Tattered Diary to Tresaria she directs me to NBL to help Taroceth or Andrenia. The first time I hailed Taroceth, he speaks of 4 rangers he wants the heads of returned to him. I didn't recall reading about this part of main quest, but I go in search of the rangers and manage to find one of them, kill her, loot her head, etc. I searched the zone, but couldn't manage to find anymore of the trackers. I did kill several more surefall trackers but they were all in the same general area. I hailed Taroceth again and he tells me to bring him 2 corrupted bloods. I tried to hand him the bloods but he returns them to me. I try to give him the one head that I was able to separate from the young tracker, and he returns that too me as well. The only explanation I can think of is that there are 3 more trackers out there, possibly in different zones that I need to loot the head off of, if this is the case thats fine. Can anyone point me in the right direction. I try to live as evilly as possible and would hate to have all my efforts to go unnoticed to the evil lords of Dalaya (Plus I'm KOS to Newport Guards, so Andrenia is out of the question). Thx in advance.

Yeah, I had read all of that on Wiki prior to starting the quest. I guess I'll try to find 3 other trackers that spawn in different parts of the Zone and surrounding zones, thats the only thing I can think of. Just seems weird that if you Hail him once, and respond to his text, he tells you to do one thing, then hail him again and tells you to do something else.

Well i've killed 4 or 5 of the rangers but I can't loot anymore heads cause they are lore. Says I already have one.

Okay, got the 4 ranger's heads and he just gives them right back to me. Try to give him the blood again and he gives it back to me. Taroceth is truly more evil than I, the bastard.

Quinnipec said:
Okay, got the 4 ranger's heads and he just gives them right back to me. Try to give him the blood again and he gives it back to me. Taroceth is truly more evil than I, the bastard.

This is the same thing that happens to me.

Back
Top Bottom