<Europa>

Aneo

Dalayan Beginner
Welcome to Europa

We are a young euro playtime (CET) guild on Shards of Dalaya. We are a more family oriented guild, but interested in raiding. We are looking for more likeminded people to help each other and for having fun together. We want attitude rather than the right gear. We organize guild events (Wednesday) where we use DKP (tmaps and raids) and want to intense that but not for the price of loss of real life.

Europa is going Giant Ally.

We are open to any class and any level but you should at least work hard to get to the 50+ and be able to play at CET times (EST-8).

All recruits will have a four week trial periode during which the applicant participates in guild life. Recruit acceptance is based on an internal poll system (more yes vs. no with a maximum of 2 no).

Actually prefered applications for: Bard, Beastlord, Cleric, Druid, Enchanter, Necromancer, Rogue, Shaman, Shadow Knight, Warrior and Wizard

Visit our webpage for more information and make an account on our forum:

http://europa.poolsurf.com

If you are interested in applying to Europa do so through these boards. A reply will be set once your application has been received.

Or contact us ingame: Altariel, Aneo, Datt, Eleazar, Goram or Puhutes

updated: 12.01.09

Last edited:
i want trial

my name is wiikk i am a 65 necro this is my main and 1st char on sod i am highly devoted to this char and wish to further my advancement as well as the guild. i understand that there is a trial period in which iu will happily go through, i enjoy grp'ing wiith cool people and with that i have nothing to lose yet more to gain. if nothing else ill meet more frinds as to make my sod life more enjoyable pst as so that we can talk ty

We recruit actually :

Cleric
Druid
Shaman

Rogue
Monk ( who knows how to pull )
beastlord
ranger

mage
Wiz
necro

No tanks are being recruited atm, we have enough of these already.

These char need to be your main char, also we dont recruit people who have their main in other guids

There is no level requirement but being at least 55 is a +
You dont need to be online 7 days a week but at least twice a week
We organize guild events every week be it going to 55 + zones or Tmap
When we organize events, it is mandatory to join if you are online.
We play to have fun and improve ourselves as well, we help members for quests items they need.

Being cool is also a +, dont bother to apply if you're gonna be a drama queen.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom