Enchanters

rathe

Dalayan Beginner
i was reading the Wiki and i was told by alot of people that enchanters is good could someone point out the good/bad of enchanters and why there needed in partys

and i saw on the wiki somethen called levitate and illusion werewolf those seem cool what level do you get these?

Enchanters are great for increasing the attack and mana regen of other classes, as well as helping groups handle more than 1 mob at a time. Oh, they also are good at charming/controlling enemies. That's them in a nutshell and to see their spells check out: http://sod.camongrel.de/index.php .

if you can find a good way to use current spells for your level and apply them to experiencing....they can level very fast.

Hace said:
if you can find a good way to use current spells for your level and apply them to experiencing....they can level very fast.

Yeah I leveled pretty quickly using illusion werewolf and levitate to scare mobs off high drops :)

To start off I would say solo outside BB then head in and get a group in BB around 8-9 and tear it up.

whats the best twink equips for a enc??

i got tons of twink equips for tanks ill trade and sell to get enc twinks

rathe said:

Anything with CHA or Mana would be my choice.

rathe said:

According to this thread, you've just started playing.

I'm gonna have to say that I agree with the poster in that other thread and that you're starting to give off a stronger "troll" vibe. If you're not one, I'd suggest laying low for a little time. It'll also match better with your "don't wanna burn out" thread.

rathe said:
i was reading the Wiki and i was told by alot of people that enchanters is good could someone point out the good/bad of enchanters and why there needed in partys

and i saw on the wiki somethen called levitate and illusion werewolf those seem cool what level do you get these?

It's not all a matter of gear. Playing an Enchanter requires intelligence. Not just a high INT number on your character, but the player behind the character needs to be able to think quickly and direct. Enchanters designate new targets and have to keep adds under control, etc. A good enchanter can be a great thing, but an enchanter who doesn't know what they're doing can get everyone killed more quickly than you would believe possible.

For newer players, I'd recommend a less critical group member, or at least one that doesn't have quite as many things to keep track of...

I'll leave it at that.. and not get into your grammar or spelling issues. :)

Oualawouzou said:
rathe said:

According to this thread, you've just started playing.

I'm gonna have to say that I agree with the poster in that other thread and that you're starting to give off a stronger "troll" vibe. If you're not one, I'd suggest laying low for a little time. It'll also match better with your "don't wanna burn out" thread.

just cause someone just started dont mean there not funded you would be surpised at the amount of pp u get from haggling in np

17Ferrets said:
rathe said:

It's not all a matter of gear. Playing an Enchanter requires intelligence. Not just a high INT number on your character, but the player behind the character needs to be able to think quickly and direct. Enchanters designate new targets and have to keep adds under control, etc. A good enchanter can be a great thing, but an enchanter who doesn't know what they're doing can get everyone killed more quickly than you would believe possible.

For newer players, I'd recommend a less critical group member, or at least one that doesn't have quite as many things to keep track of...

I'll leave it at that.. and not get into your grammar or spelling issues. :)

if you look at posts and have issues with people cause they spell bad or dont use . You should have either become a teacher :p or you have some other serious disorder. Because i could understand if you couldent read and they talked like i r th3 l33t3st right hurr or somethen but having issues with some typos or etc. Is just plain retarted and maybe you need somethen better to to thanks

Quite frankly it's just plain annoying to read a paragraph with jumbled up gramar, missing punctuation and an abundance of spelling mistakes. It doesn't speak very highly of you if you can't even take the time to write correct and complete sentences with some substance to them.

Sending a reply on a game forum, is not writting a novel :p.

its annoying cause most people. need to have some form of superiority over others. And insult others they find under them,

You ever wonder if maybe someone your bashing on english grammer, might not speak it as there first? or they might not have went to a english based school? keep your opinions to your self and think of others before you feel the need to insult them for how they type, or because they dont know how to punctuate no cares to spend an hour doing it to make people happy. And that makes them far from dumb.

Im a native English speaker, when I speak Spanish I try to stick to what I posted before. I honestly dont care how you talk to your friends, but on a public forum when you have an infinite amount of time to decide what you're going to say and how, I don't think that what I said is unreasonable. And yes I think this applies to you even if English isn't your native language, because I'm pretty sure there are alot of people here who weren't raised on English and don't have a problem communicating with English on a public forum or otherwise.

Woo, Godwin on your 4th post! Is that a record for this board?

(Native French speaker here... and I must say that in 99% of cases, it's easy to tell apart those who make mistakes because they don't speak a language very well from those who are just lazy.)

Even though I'm not a native speaker either, I still try to type ok on forums. Spelling and grammar mistakes in game happen if you type fast, but that makes it harder for people like me to understand the point of the discussion when you use no punctuation and such.
And then it makes us look dumb if we write something silly as an answer :mad:

Not to be completely off-topic: enchanters rock! :D You should also be prepared to be always bugged for haste and mana regen buffs. But the most fun part of enchanters seem to be illusions.. Especially on raids when they shapeshift into mobs and scare the hell out of us!

Back
Top Bottom