Enchanter starfall2

Birlic

Dalayan Adventurer
Artificier Malka tells you, 'Hmm, yes, you look like you may be of use to me. I am working on two projects - creating a pair of artifacts I have dubbed the Focus of the Arcane and the Cape of Control - but I am in desperate need of a skilled adventurer to do field work for me.'
[Tell me about the Focus of the Arcane.]
[Tell me about the Cape of Control.]

You say, 'tell me about the focus of the arcane'
Artificier Malka tells you, 'The Focus of the Arcane is one of a set of four powerful focus rings that we have devised. It will enchance any magical attacks you unleash on your foes. In order to complete this project, I need a Force Seal, a Sorcerous Rune and an Enchanted Ring.'
[Force Seal?]
[Sorcerous Rune?]
[Enchanted Ring?]
You say, 'force seal?'
Artificier Malka tells you, 'One of a set of four seals that were used by the high shamans of the Tal`Yan in their efforts to bind together different magical energies into a whole.'
You say, 'sorcerous rune?'
Artificier Malka tells you, 'These runes are made and utilized by froglok enchanters of Mielech. They are rare, and only their most proficent spellcasters would have one in their possession.'
You say, 'enchanted ring?'
Artificier Malka tells you, 'An enchanted ring that has not yet been printed with the runes and symbols to give it its true power is needed for the base of the focus. A guild of enchanters might have such a thing lying around.'

You say, 'tell me about the cape of control'
Artificier Malka tells you, 'The Cape of Control carries a specialized enchantment to assist you in better controlling a charmed creature. When activated, it will purge your minion of any beneficial magic you have placed on it, letting you release it in a weakened state that you can more easily handle. In order to complete this project, I need an Anointed Cape, a Codex of Plotting and a Control Rune.'
[Anointed Cape?]
[Codex of Plotting?]
[Control Rune?]
You say, 'anointed cape?'
Artificier Malka tells you, 'Another creation of the frogloks of Mielech, these capes are gifted to their Holy Anointed Protectors as a symbol of status.'
You say, 'codex of plotting?'
Artificier Malka tells you, 'The Codex of Plotting was written by a brilliant but insane shadow dwarf. Convinced that he was fit to rule Thurgadin, he attempted to incite a rebellion, and when it failed, fled into the mining tunnels below the city. He is likely to still have the codex on him.'
You say, 'control rune?'
Artificier Malka tells you, 'One of a number of potent runes recovered from destroyed constructs in the Heartlands, this rune can be used to force temporary control over a subject.'

Force Seal - off eternal servants in Yaralith (by Yaralith's spawn point) - confirmed drop (Sarmus)
Anointed Cape - off froglok anointed in MielechB - confirmed drop (Sarmus)
Sorcerous Rune - off froglok enchanters in MielechC (guess)

Back
Top Bottom