Elysium/Nostalrius WoW

acct registration works, login works, and server seems stable. I recommend pulling the client from the torrent, mine d/l'd in about 15 mins. Obviously the lag is unbearable right now but lol that's a stress test for you. This project has teeth.

classic wow was one of the better mmo experiences ever but I still feel like wotlk launch was wow's best iteration.

Most private WoW servers seems to follow a lifecycle:
Initial excitement & bold new promises > Temporary enjoyment, followed by chasing arrows in lore lite grindfest > Start to notice bugs or broken stuff and the high number jerkbags going out of their way to ruin everyone else's experience > Half the server quits > The jerkbags move on to the next server > essentially dead server > Repeat

A year ago April, I started playing the original WC: Orcs and Humans. Made my way through WC 2, Tides of Darkness, WC3, and now I'm finishing up Frozen Throne...never played WoW, but I'm looking forward to checking out Elysium if it works out!

Is this the server where people jacked off at their ability to kill molten core with talents from an patch a year+ past the release of it or some shit.

I don't actually give a shit I Just needed an excuse to say hi to bango...

Is this the server where people jacked off at their ability to kill molten core with talents from an patch a year+ past the release of it or some shit.

I don't actually give a shit I Just needed an excuse to say hi to bango...

Nah this ain't primal wow. Elysium is basically going to be Nostalrius 2.0, which means vanilla as it gets (no cash shop or bullshit like that). No BG's at launch so if you want world pvp your going to want to join the fresh pvp realm when it launches and we should get a launch date this sunday after the 3rd and final stress test.

Elysium will be a PvP realm and will follow the same progress as the two older realms regarding timeline and items. The timeline will be revealed next Sunday.

We look forward to seeing you on January 7th!

GET READY BOIZ

I'll be on the alliance side.

Minor correction to earlier post- WSG and AB will be in at launch, AV will not be. MC+Ony will be the only raid content available initially, with a planned ~7 month delay for BWL lol. No need to poopsock your way to 60 if you don't feel like it.

Back
Top Bottom