Effects of exhaustion

Otcho

Dalayan Pious Diety
Hello I have prowled this forum for atleast 5 minutes and cannot find any post in which a dev confirms what the penalties of your character being exhausted are. I'm talking about hitting that double damage stance and being out of stamina and unable to stance for 5 minutes or whatever it is.

Can any dev provide a definitive answer? THANK YOU.

PRETTY SURE that being exhausted in this manner only means you do not regenerate endurance aka stamina aka yellow bar as normal. Anyone else with info can provide it / call me dumb / whateever.

ive always thought it just forces you into normal stance with 0 STA. though i suppose it could be possible it does a bit more than that.

When you become exhausted, you resume your normal combat stance which has no modifiers on its own. However, the following applies to clients, mobs, and pets while they have 0 stamina remaining:

• A 10% reduced chance to hit any target in melee combat
  • A 10% increase chance for you to be hit by others in melee combat

Last edited:
When you become exhausted, you resume your normal combat stance which has no modifiers on its own. However, the following applies to clients, mobs, and pets while exhausted:

• A 10% reduced chance to hit any target in melee combat
  • A 10% increase chance for you to be hit by others in melee combat

Thank you not-zaela.

Doesn't being hungry have a + 25% chance to be hit modifier plus - % hit mub modifier? Which if these stack means your healer is getting shellacked.

Doesn't being hungry have a + 25% chance to be hit modifier plus - % hit mub modifier? Which if these stack means your healer is getting shellacked.

Yes, Hungry and Thirsty both have 25% penalties similar to the no-stamina one and they all do stack cumulatively. So if you're completely hungry, thirsty, and out of stamina you'll be looking at a good amount of extra hits on you.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom