Edonis Malkazar

Silvanoshei

Dalayan Beginner
I'm going to try and post a journal of his exploits everyday or at least every few days. If you have any questions or constructive criticism (you wont hurt my feelings, I'm a big boy and can handle this sort of thing and besides, I love the feedback especially if I'm screwing something up) please reply here as I would like to keep the other thread purely Edonis' journal entries. Anyway here are a few things about my character. I may add to it as I flush my character out more.

Name: Edonis Malkazar

Race: Half elf

Class: Paladin

Deity: Althuna

DoB: September 17, 36 AF

Father: Loric Malkazar (Wood elf Ranger)

Mother: Vera Sunwhisper (Human Cleric)

Edonis is a devout paladin and also somewhat of a lone wolf. He blames this on his father who, as a ranger, spends a lot of time exploring forests and what not alone. Also because as a half elf, humans only see his elven features and elves only see the human features. He's very giving and donates where he can usually on a daily basis, but he doesn't go out of his way to donate. For example he wont travel all the way to a town to donate if he's busy with another errand, he'll just make a mental note of it and donate a bit more when he can make it to a town. He has very few friends mostly because he's not that social but also because he doesn't let too many people get that close. He has lost the two closest people in his life to unknown circumstances and many other relatives and childhood friends to the many battles that have gripped Dalaya. Those he does let get close he defends with his life and will do anything it takes to help them out. He's a very calm and calculating individual who tries to think every situation through. He only loses his head when it comes to his friends or family and then he's very unpredictable. He has a strong sense of honor and actually sees mostly in black and white, there is very little gray for him. He will also always salute an enemy with his sword before entering a duel or a battle. Since the disappearance of both his parents he's been a bit more closed off than usual and searches for any clues that could tell him of their whereabouts.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom