Economy in SOD and real world: assumed consequence of the MYSTIC ASH war

Status
Not open for further replies.

mahatlili

Dalayan Beginner
limited raw material Crude Oil Mystic Ash
Competing parties US, Japan, EU... Z, P ...
Transparent info- World Exchange Market SOD Forum
channel
Seller West Asia, North Aferica Various PC
Russia, South America
Psych of Seller Limit the output to upsurge Watch the competition
the price to earn more to see the highest pole
Consequense Oil price reaches the highest Sellers keep their stocks
in history Demand soars, supply ebbs
Price keeping Upsurge, maybe to 250 each
Economy affected All oil- related industries suffer The price of highend potion keeps going up
extremely high costs; Raid declines.
INFLATION High end Items APPRECIATION, Low items DEPRECIATION

Iae, you know if he posted this elsewhere, youd tell him to use /auc.

:keke: :keke: :keke:

The price war is awesome though. It started at like 50pp now it's at 140pp

:keke: :keke: :keke:

Lytec always ganks the Ash whenever we're in HHK...bastard...

BTW for zhak: You can claim to have deeper pockets than any of your competitiors trying to buy it, but it doesn't matter really unless the price goes to 5k per...because all a person needs is like 30k for example to be able to cover all of the Mystic Ash people are willing to sell in the game. (I thought posting this thought here instead of shitting up your thread would be better /shrug)

For the little serious part of this post, Zhak is just trying to be annoying and won't bother buying all this, well if you see him in game say hello for me. Just watch for the rest of the competition and ignore him.

Dzillon stop shitting up this thread and run back to your faggot officer who backed out of paying competition price because your entire guild's cash couldn't afford the deep pockets of Zhak himself~

Well didn't want to put oil on fire, merely advertise that he's not a nuisance about the economy since he's rarely around :(
And I think an economy is somehow trying to find a fair price, not overpaying for any goods.
Oh and hello Zhak ! not running, and since I won't see you in game... Btw I think Phlit asking all the guild to help him with this business, so you're not really fighting a whole guild economically...but if it suits you :)

yea man.. seriously.. your paladin isnt even in triple digits in aa's and your necro isn't even 6k mana with augs... man.. i didn't really realize i was talking w/ a newb, sorry for wasting my time

Zhak said:
yea man.. seriously.. your paladin isnt even in triple digits in aa's and your necro isn't even 6k mana with augs... man.. i didn't really realize i was talking w/ a newb, sorry for wasting my time

you only have 116 posts? what a forum noob.

We can all throw numbers out

This bidding war is just vicious.

Edit: That means stop tossing insults at eachother in the forums, okay. Calling eachother dumb and "bitch"'s isn't really conducive to, well, anything.

Could you jackasses please stop breaking the rules? And just stop replying to Zhak's inane insult, I don't even get why you're offended by them.

Zhak said:
Dzillon stop shitting up this thread and run back to your faggot officer who backed out of paying competition price because your entire guild's cash couldn't afford the deep pockets of Zhak himself~

Owned by a douch bag.

Bam.

LoganGrace said:
Owned by a douch bag.

Bam.

I like how you completely disregarded my request for people to stop trolling. That goes for the other thread too.

So for the love of God, stop this at once (everyone), or youll leave me with little choice but to ban you.

If you read any post in this thread, read Homogenn's.

Seriously, I have no issue banning your forum accounts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom