Easy Tmaps Quest Item

Kirin Folken

Dalayan Elder
We are on map Easy Tmap #18 and still no quest drop. 2 other people I know are on Map 13 and Map 15 with no Quest Drop ether.

Just wondering if anyone can confirm seeing a Easy Tmap quest item drop in the last week?

Last edited:
E and VE are very rare, D on the the other hand is very common, M is pretty common as well.
konad2.jpg

I easily did 20 VE/E on each toon i was trying to get them on. others have been luckier.

I've done a few VE, M, and D maps... (~50 VE, ~20 M, ~40 D maps)

In my experience, I've only seen:

1 VE quest drop
0 M quest drops
1 D quest drop

As for E maps, warriors aren't allowed as the MT on them due to rat spawns, so no experience. However, when compared to my experience with the others, I've just given up on the quest all together. (Especially with the shortage of map in the system recently.)

As for E maps, warriors aren't allowed as the MT on them due to rat spawns, so no experience. However, when compared to my experience with the others, I've just given up on the quest all together. (Especially with the shortage of map in the system recently.)

Warriors not allowed? Find, or put together a more reasonable group. They're light blue to 65. Even if the Warrior can't keep aggro on them all, most people can tank those no problem. If we have the right casters, we AE them down and just keep the caster alive, otherwise it's not really hard for the warrior to keep aggro on them all.

If your numbers are truly accurate, you've been extremely unlucky. I've got the quest done on 3 toons, and have the VE -> Mod parts on a few more.

As a warrior, you really should try to get it done. Add the Vah upgrade, and that range item will last you through tier 8 or 9.

i was able to AE the rats and tank them at lv60 on my wizard with a very good healer who was lv57, they died fast enough he just spammed quick heal. Though for the most part that was a bad idea since most other healers let me die =(

I got the D and M drops relatively right off, but the VE, and especially the E drops took me forever and tons of maps. It's just luck.

Me and my friend have been going for VE piece for 50 maps now, still no drop .. unluck i guess? so you can be happy for your 18 maps

... you can still see us digging

Last edited:
Just did 4 more Easy maps... still no Quest drop. Up to 22 Easy maps now.

As to the Rat issue... the biggest thing to remember with Easy maps is make sure Casters Are no were near the dig site. This allows the warrier (or what ever tank) to get the initiatl proxy aggro on the rats.

If your group can't handle AEing the rats, then useing the above tactics works VERY well as long as everyone keeps thier distance and assists. I've been on a few wayyyyy back where if that rat swarm gets on the lose caster can die pretty quickly (depends on gear and your healer of course).

But no warrier on easy tmap? Thats BS, they can handle it just have to switch your tactics up a bit.

I did notice luck has a lot to do with the drops. I also noticed that certain race/class combinations hold aggro better than others. For example, a froglok paladin holds aggro better than a human paladin. Regardless of luck or aggro, SKILL will play a huge part of your success.
Players who rely on auto attack and stand there fighting will lose almost every time. Parties with healers that refuse to heal, you will lose every time. Parties who don't assist the main tank, you will lose. I can go on and on about how to fail, as I have witnessed so many ways to fail and have fallen victim to some of the events, like healers that refuse to heal. If you're going to have to attempt dozens of maps to get that quest drop, make sure you pick a party of veterans and not just high level button mashers.

Are the game working as intended if we farm 55 ve Tmaps and no quest drop? seem to me that clearing all listsolds for some weeks of very easy maps until there are no left, and spending 2 weeks just farming one out of 4 pieces is a bit rough. and still we got none. Please can a DEV reply to this.

replied.

What do you want exactly? It's confirmed they drop. It's confirmed it can be rare. I can assure you we didn't touch the drop rates. So... what do you want exactly?

Easy Map 24.... Quest Item finally Dropped. *cheer*

So I can confirm as well that they are dropping now. RNG certainly is fickled with those quest drops.

Back
Top Bottom